Welcome to your new CSSANZ website!
Please sign in and explore the new system which will offer more value and resources for you. It will take about 5 to 10 minutes to update your profile information.
Before you start it is a good idea to have ready:
- Your personal contact details - not viewable to public.
- Your Find a Surgeon contact details - for public to view.
- Profile picture - optional/can be done later.
- Your social media information - optional/can be done later.
Suggestion, if you don’t have time to do this, perhaps you can delegate to your support person or Executive Assistant.
Set up your account: For security reasons you need to set up a new password to gain access to your account. To do this, follow the steps noted below:
|Please do NOT click 'Create Account'
All Members have an account and just need to set up a password.
1. Click the button to open the new system, and then choose “Forgot username?”.
2. Enter your Email address in the Email field and click “Submit”.
3. Email notification:
You will receive an email from us that will contain your username and a link to set your new password. Click this link and continue to step 4.
Remember to check your junk folder for the email. If you do not receive the email, please contact us.
4. Enter your new password, confirm, and click "Submit".
5. Update your personal profile.
You will now be signed in, click on your name in the top right menu and then click on "My account".
This is a good time to look at your profile and make sure that we have the most up to date information for you. Your personal profile is for CSSANZ office use only and will not be visible to the public.
6. Update your professional profile - Find a Surgeon.
- Tick the box "Consent To Appear in Find a Surgeon?"
- Add address for each location you practice at.
To edit your profile click on the pencil icon.
To add information to empty fields, click on the plus icon.
If you have questions regarding the new system or your membership, please contact:
e: [email protected] | t: +61 3 9853 8013